Assisted Living with Memory Support at Allen House
At Springhouse, Allen House assisted living for those with memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease combines the comforts of home with the security, empathy and specialized care provided by trained staff. Our apartments, each with its own private bath, are located in a secure wing of the building. Residents can also relax in our fenced-in garden, safe for walking, potting plants or enjoying a beautiful day in our natural setting. Allen House offers three healthy meals daily and a balance of stimulating and therapeutic activities in a relaxed, home-like setting. The Allen House staff are experts in helping residents manage their daily tasks in a tranquil and comfortable environment. They know how to adapt to each resident’s needs, habits and preferences. An activity coordinator offers games, music, art and dance activities with assistance from student interns from Lesley University and Simmons College.
The activities and social component of the neighborhood is overseen by a Registered Art Therapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor.
The residents of Allen House have access to premier medical professionals through the Beth Israel Deaconess Community Healthcare of Jamaica Plain house calls program. A geriatric physician and/or nurse practitioner visit residents on site two days per week. In addition, Springhouse has a nurse on staff, 14 hours a day, seven days a week.
We are happy to answer any questions about Memory Support at Allen House. Please call our marketing team at 617-522-0043.
Services and Amenities
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing and escorts to meals
- Up to two hours of personal care assistance daily
- Medication reminders and limited medication administration
- Incontinence programs
- Daily housekeeping
- Linen and laundry service
- Three restaurant-style meals a day
- Social, recreational, and educational activities 7 days a week
- Wellness and exercise programs
- On-site nursing staff
- 24/7 availability of certified nursing staff
- 24-hour Security
- Hair salon
- Lovely outdoor seating, gardens and patios
- On-site physician practice
- Access to geriatric psychiatrist on an as-needed basis
- On-site dental and podiatry visits
Visit Springhouse Today!
Schedule a Private Tour